1. Building romance in your relationship is not just about what you say at the right time, but how right you say it at the time.
2. Romance is like a stream, once it starts flowing, it’s hard to let go.
3. No great love can exist without romance, and no great romance can exist without the enticement of love. None can happen without the other.
4. For every true romantic love that has ever existed, two things have always occured, death and drastic change. This shows that romance is nothing small and is propelled by real sacrifice.
5. No matter wherever you are in the world, this is the same : the heart will always crave for romance. It is what keeps the heart running. Either the hope of it or the satisfaction from it.